Polar Bear Dive 1-1-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrRobb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anybody got plans or want to get together in the Beaver Lake, Table Rock lake, Oronogo area for a dive on Jan 1?

there are a few from the Tulsa Aquanauts that are going to the bluffs at beaver. Not sure time and info.. Waiting on that determination on monday, plus some phone calls.

Anybody got plans or want to get together in the Beaver Lake, Table Rock lake, Oronogo area for a dive on Jan 1?

I'd go in a minute Robb but we won't get back from our trip until Jan 3.

Dove San Carlos, Mexico last week. Water temp was only 55 & air temp avg 55 for the week. We were expecting about 10 degrees warmer.

Terry

Sounds like it's a good trip Terry.. I guess I'll load up and make it to Beaver as long as there will be a few divers to buddy up with..

I'd go in a minute Robb but we won't get back from our trip until Jan 3.

Dove San Carlos, Mexico last week. Water temp was only 55 & air temp avg 55 for the week. We were expecting about 10 degrees warmer.

Terry

Now that is chilly. What was the visibility like? See anything interesting?

Now that is chilly. What was the visibility like? See anything interesting?

Vis ranged anywhere from 5' to 60'. We did a couple shore dives in front of the house, one day it was 30' & the next it was 5'.

Saw lots of fish, stingrays (tons of them) & a few octopus on the boat dives. Rough weather wouldn't let us get too far out.

I'll post a report when we get home.

Terry

Just an update, we will be meeting 10:30 at C&J's. There is a group that will be going to dive and they just happen to be graciously willing to unlock the gate for us and let us join in!

Have fun diving guys, I'll be at Bennett Springs suffering with 50+ feet of vis and 55 degree temp waters, I think the air temps will be cold though.

We need to get together for the DUI days.

Matt... Have fun at Bennett.. I'd like to comeup there and dive that with you some day. Looks interesting. I'm definately up for DUI days this year.. Looks like it's gonna be at Table Rock this time around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom