Pockets for my Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a pocket from Golem on my wetsuit, and yes, the flap does reach over when the pocket is full with a spool, smb, flashlight. The pocket is pretty sturdy too, and for the price you can't beat it. There are two grommets for adding bungie loops and it drains easily.

I put one on my wetsuit after getting spoiled by the pockets on my drysuit.
Also, what is the best way to glue to cordura? I have an Pinnacle EVO 2 and the stock pockets are a little small--was thinking about getting rid of the stock ones and adding some larger ones if there is a good way to glue to cordura--any tips/suggestions?

I have an Pinnacle EVO 2 and the stock pockets are a little small--was thinking about getting rid of the stock ones and adding some larger ones if there is a good way to glue to cordura--any tips/suggestions?

The guy I talked to said to use three layers of McNett glue with 5 minutes between layers, including a final 5 minutes before putting the pocket on the dry suit. Then let it cure 2 to 3 days before using the suit. Of course you should mark the location where you want the pocket while wearing the suit, but have the dry suit on a flat surface when actually attaching the pocket.

Based on the comments about the corners coming up, I am still unsure about whether I will glue mine on or send it out for the pockets to be sewn on.

If I glue mine, I will post the results after a few dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom