Pocket Snorkel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BurBunny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Curious to hear the experiences of anyone who is using or has used the Pocket Snorkel. How well does the attachment work? Does it function well and comfortably as a snorkel when needed? Anyone go back to a regular snorkel? Does it fit well in a BC pocket?

Amber

I can't speak personally for the "pocket snorkel", but I do own a snorkel that folds up and fits in my BC pocket. It's an Apollo snorkel. Oddly enough, it's not a hinged snorkel -- it's a one-piece snorkel just like every other one out there. But the cool thing is the Apollo is made of a soft material that allows you to bend it up and put it away.

When underwater I pull my snorkel from my mask, fold it in thirds, and place it in my BC pocket. It fits fine. And the best part -- the Apollo works great as a snorkel. I've heard that those hinged snorkels work crappy when you really need them.

Thx...Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom