PNW 2/23 or 24 South sound dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidG

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone up for a dive? I have appointments in FedWay so I could do one day or the other.

LesDavis or Titlow?
Titlow looks like:
Wed: +2.5 to -3.5 current with 0 at 16:47 (splash @ 4:40pm)
Thur: +3.0 to -3.75 current with 0 at 17:31 (splash @ 5:20pm)

That's the only spot where current's a concern (other than sunrise).

DavidG:
Anyone up for a dive? I have appointments in FedWay so I could do one day or the other.

LesDavis or Titlow?
Titlow looks like:
Wed: +2.5 to -3.5 current with 0 at 16:47 (splash @ 4:40pm)
Thur: +3.0 to -3.75 current with 0 at 17:31 (splash @ 5:20pm)

That's the only spot where current's a concern (other than sunrise).

Hi Dave,
I can do Titlow on Wednesday, let me know if that works for you.
Cory

Cory_nw:
Hi Dave,
I can do Titlow on Wednesday, let me know if that works for you.
Cory
The boss informs me that I'll end up working LATE on Wednesday so I'm down to Thursday only. (sorry Cory!)

This job is becoming a P.I.T.***. If I get no takers for Thursday, my LDS is doing a Thursday dive and I'll just join them.

DavidG:
The boss informs me that I'll end up working LATE on Wednesday so I'm down to Thursday only. (sorry Cory!)

This job is becoming a P.I.T.***. If I get no takers for Thursday, my LDS is doing a Thursday dive and I'll just join them.

Dave,
I'll be at Alki Thursday, ( Cove 2) I'm meeting Kam at 2:30p.m. I plan on doing two dives, if you cann't make it for the first dive join us on the second.
Cory

DavidG:
I've got a Dr. Appt. in FedWay so that why I'm looking at Tacoma area.
To be honest, I'm not too sure I would want to do Titlow with that much water exchange Dave. I can dive right after work on Thursday, perhaps we can go hit Les Davis or Dead Man's Wall? Meet at 5, splash by 5:30, how does that sound to you?

Jimmie

Sounds good! Where's Dead Man's wall (I've dove Lobster Shop)
Either would be good with me (let me know) and a 5:30 splash works great.

DavidG:
Sounds good! Where's Dead Man's wall (I've dove Lobster Shop)
Either would be good with me (let me know) and a 5:30 splash works great.
Dead Man's Wall is the same as Lobster Shop Wall, that's just what I call it. Now that I think about it, let's just shoot for Les Davis, meeting at 5:00 (I don't feel like doing that surface swim!). Are you bringing your camera? (duh, I'm sure!)

See you there!

Jimmie

kalvyn:
Dead Man's Wall is the same as Lobster Shop Wall, that's just what I call it. Now that I think about it, let's just shoot for Les Davis, meeting at 5:00 (I don't feel like doing that surface swim!). Are you bringing your camera? (duh, I'm sure!)

See you there!

Jimmie
Actually I guess there is a DeadMans wall that is at another location along the Tacoma wall. I could do without the surface swim also (although I do like that 90' free fall). LesDavis would be fine.

I'm not bringing the camera. I'm still playing with the new plate/wing and weight change and with so much re-configuration, I want to get that "second nature" feeling back before I re-introduce the camera/strobes. Plus, as much as I'd like to think otherwise, I'm a MUCH more attentive buddy without it (I think).
See you there at 5:00 on Thursday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom