Plenty of room on the July 22/24 trip to the Flower Gardens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanpublic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just talked with my LDS and found out that there is plenty of room on the Flower Gardens trip leaving Wed Night (July 22) and getting back Fri Night (July 24). I'm going on this trip for sure and I plan on hitting Mamoth lake Sat and Sun (July 25-6).

Call Jennifer at Scubaland to sign up now! 512-891-6054.

What is the current fee for this trip?

Thanks in advance
Dave

Just talked with my LDS and found out that there is plenty of room on the Flower Gardens trip leaving Wed Night (July 22) and getting back Fri Night (July 24). I'm going on this trip for sure and I plan on hitting Mamoth lake Sat and Sun (July 25-6).

Call Jennifer at Scubaland to sign up now! 512-891-6054.

I got the same report(room available) on the July 18th trip---Fri thru Sunday before your trip out......Buddy & I are heading out on it, will try & keep the boat & Gardens in good shape for your trip-----:D

Last edited:
For those of us who might miss that lovely green shade in the water we've all grown so accustomed to, we can always take this trip and when we're done with all that clear water on Thurs and Fri, we can hit Mamoth lake on the weekend and get a little more green back in our diet!

If that's not good enough try putting some green spray paint around the edges of your mask.

Does anyone know the recent conditions at the Flower Gardens? Water temp, vis, seas, etc. I know it is unpredictable. I'm trying to convince the MRS to go later this week.

Back
Top Bottom