Please vote for my Store :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Hoosier:
Ok, I voted. But I sure feel dirty now. I voted for a real estate agent name Buck?!!!!!!
If it makes you feel better... his name is Jim, and we've been friends for almost 15 years now.

HowardE:
If it makes you feel better... his name is Jim, and we've been friends for almost 15 years now.

My name too. That does help. Now I can rest peacefully tonight. :D

Hope you win again. Oh ... and when my wife and I get out to Breckenridge, which we certainly will now that we own a Hyatt timeshare (Main Street Station is one of the vacation club properties), we'll be sure and visit your shop. Maybe even buy something! :wink:

Divin'Hoosier:
My name too. That does help. Now I can rest peacefully tonight. :D

Hope you win again. Oh ... and when my wife and I get out to Breckenridge, which we certainly will now that we own a Hyatt timeshare (Main Street Station is one of the vacation club properties), we'll be sure and visit your shop. Maybe even buy something! :wink:
cool. my folks own a 1/52 of unit at main st station. They're nice - very nice. We've been to a few Hyatt properties, and Main St. is quality - good location too.

the poll in our local paper is such a crock...my favorite was when "best Italian restaurant" was won by a place that still hadn't opened yet when the results came out. Gosh, wonder how that happened? :wink:

(Place sucked when it finally opened, too, and went out of business pretty quick.)

Alright sunshine.. I voted. :)

Whew!! After all that I hope I get a good discount at the store.....:popcorn: :wink:

johnnyseko:
Whew!! After all that I hope I get a good discount at the store.....:popcorn: :wink:
if you come in... certainly :D

HowardE:
if you come in... certainly :D

Hmmm, well it looks a bit far from the ocean in CO. I need to stay close to salty water so I don't dry out.:)

Good luck with the votes...let us know how you make out!

:bump:

Today is the last day to vote :D

I wanted to thank everyone who voted! We WON (7th year in a row)!!

We beat the 2nd place by twice as many votes! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom