Please pray for my friend Alan Knappenburger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoping for a speedy and full recovery...

Anybody know where he is?? I live in WI and maybe could help.....

Wow.

He and his family will be in my thoughts and Prays as well.

I will pray for him and his family..

So sorry to hear about this. I find myself growing fonder of Scubaboard because there are people in WI that have never met this person and they want to help. There are good ppl left in this world! I do not pray but him and his family have my thoughts.

Dive Safe!

My thoughts and prayers to Alan and his sons for a speedy recovery...

Will do. Alan is a really nice guy and a great dive buddy.

I was told by phone today that his wife has left DFW to go to WI today. I believe my friend was known here at Texasdiveguy. I was given news today that he and his two children were in a castrophic car accident in WI and that all are in serious / critical condition at a regional hospital. I was told that he had sever head trama in critical condition, and his children have collapsed lungs and possible internal injuries.

Note this is not direct information, but through his local prayer chain.

He is a good man, and friend to all he meets. Never a bad word have I heard from my friend mouth. Would share what he had with anyone.

Please pray (any faith) for my friend and brother and his family and children.

If you hear of anything - will you please keep us updated?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom