Please let me know?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
Help!,

I have a question for the moderators on the board. My question is I submitted a sale to the hot deal section of the board. It was to offer the members of this forum to save some money on there dive gear and have a little fun making deals with me. It now has been 72 hours since I submitted this posting and I have not seen it nor have I heard why the posting should not be posted to the hot deal section?

So please let me know why it didn't get posted and what was wrong with it so I may correct it to post on the forum. With the price of dive gear what it is we try very hard to pass along saving to people who support forums like yours.

We work really hard to make sure customers are well taken care of and that what we offer is a quality product to the dive consumer with a 100% satisfaction guarentee
of the product they receive....

Regards
Randy

Hi Randy,
A quick search of your previous posts indicate each of your sales posts is in the Hot Deals section. Can you be more specific which post you are talking about? If you can find it in your list of posts and send me the link, I'll see what I can do. And if I can help you out in any other way, please feel free to ask away. :)

Here is the problem.. I submitted a posts last Monday or Tuesday for the hot deal section and know it takes a day or two to posts but it never was posted nor was I even told if the post had a problem with posting it to the section?

I don't know where the posts go for review for the hot deal section once we write up a posts and submit it for review...

Any help in finding my lost sheep ( posts) would be nice..

Regards
Randy

The hot deals forum is a moderated area where we screen for legitimate "hot deals" as opposed to private sales. The screening generally takes 24-48 hours. I will shoot a message over to NetDoc to find out why yours may have been overlooked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom