Please Help This 2 Y Old Boy To Find His Parents!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matroskin

Reaction score
RUS
Огромная просьба о помощи.
Мальчик после землетрясения не может найти своих родителей. Он даже не
знает из какой страны он приехал.
Пожалуйста разошлите всем (АБСОЛЮТНО ВСЕМ!) своим знакомым, может кто-то
сможет узнать ребенка.
Ему примерно 2 года, отдыхал в Khoa Lak.
Если кто узнал ребенка, пожалуйста позвоните по телефону 076-249400-4 ext.
1336, 1339 или напишите: info@phuket-inter-hospital.co.th

FR
A la recherche de sa famille envoyez svp ceci ? tous - nous voulons dire
tous ! - les personnes dans votre r?seau entier. Personne ne sait ? qui ce
gar?on appartient ! Le gar?on ? environ 2 ans, de Khoa Lak s'ennuie de ses
parents. Personne ne conna?t de quel pays il vient. Si quelqu'un le recoona
?t contactez-nous par t?l?phone 076-249400-4 ext. 1336, 1339 or e- mail :
info@phuket-inter-hospital.co.th

UK
Looking for his family
Please send this to all - we mean all! - the people in your entire network.

Nobody knows who this boy belongs to!
The boy about 2 years, from Khoa Lak is missing his parents.
Nobody knows what country he comes from. If anyboy known him please
Contact us by phone 076-249400-4 ext. 1336, 1339 or e- mail :
info@phuket-inter-hospital.co.th

PL
Witam serdecznie,
Otrzymali?my e-maila z pro?b? o rozpowszechnienie go w Internecie.
Szpital w Phuket poszukuje rodzic?w 2-letniego ch?opca - ofiary tsunami -
znalezionego na Khoa Lak.
Nie wiadomo, z jakiego kraju ch?opiec pochodzi.
Kontakt: 076-249400-4 ext. 1336, 1339
e-mail: info@phuket-inter-hospital.co.th

Prosimy o rozpowszechnienie wiadomo?ci.

LV
Indon?zijas slimn?c? atradies b?rns, kura person?ba nav noskaidrota, l?dzu
p?rs?tiet ?o bildi saviem draugiem un pazi??m.

:06: :11: Everybody!!! Please look at this little boy and try hard to think – maybe you, or someone you know, knows him!!! He is ONLY 2 years old!!!! I know, many children died, but I wasn’t able to help anyone one of them, but in this case I CAN do something. Please try your best to help him, here is all the information:
image001.jpg

He was safely reunited with his family last year.

Here's a newpaper article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4133751.stm

Swedish dad finds lost baby son

A Swedish toddler has had an emotional reunion with his father after being found abandoned next to a road on the stricken Thai island of Phuket.

A photo of Hannes Bergstroem taken after his rescue was spotted on the internet by relatives who had thought the boy had been washed out to sea.

Hannes' mother is among 1,500 Swedes still missing in Thailand following Sunday's tsunami disaster.

Correspondents say the boy's identity had at first mystified doctors.

Hannes was found wrapped in blankets on high ground near the town of Khao Lak, one of the areas of Thailand worst hit by the waves, after apparently being rescued by a local villager.

Reuters news agency said he was picked up by an American couple, who took him to Khao Lak hospital once the danger had passed.

The toddler's aunt explained that she found a photo of his scratched and mosquito-bitten face as she searched a website about victims of the tsunami.

"I screamed for joy," Viola Hellstroem told Aftonbladet newspaper. "We thought he was dead."

Ms Hellstroem said the family, from the south-western city of Goteborg, was spending its last day in Thailand after a month-long holiday.

The boy's father and grandfather were located at another hospital.

I have had this emailed to me 4 times already and I expect to continue receiving this request daily for the next month.

U know, its great! no matter that we were worrying and gettin all these e-mails. At least ONE kid is back with his dad :07: And thank you So much for your info! God bless you :10:

spog:
He was safely reunited with his family last year.

Here's a newpaper article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4133751.stm

Swedish dad finds lost baby son

A Swedish toddler has had an emotional reunion with his father after being found abandoned next to a road on the stricken Thai island of Phuket.

A photo of Hannes Bergstroem taken after his rescue was spotted on the internet by relatives who had thought the boy had been washed out to sea.

Hannes' mother is among 1,500 Swedes still missing in Thailand following Sunday's tsunami disaster.

Correspondents say the boy's identity had at first mystified doctors.

Hannes was found wrapped in blankets on high ground near the town of Khao Lak, one of the areas of Thailand worst hit by the waves, after apparently being rescued by a local villager.

Reuters news agency said he was picked up by an American couple, who took him to Khao Lak hospital once the danger had passed.

The toddler's aunt explained that she found a photo of his scratched and mosquito-bitten face as she searched a website about victims of the tsunami.

"I screamed for joy," Viola Hellstroem told Aftonbladet newspaper. "We thought he was dead."

Ms Hellstroem said the family, from the south-western city of Goteborg, was spending its last day in Thailand after a month-long holiday.

The boy's father and grandfather were located at another hospital.

I have had this emailed to me 4 times already and I expect to continue receiving this request daily for the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom