Please help beautify my photo!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you guys so much for the generous help! The pictures look great, far better than I could have done. I discovered to my embarrassment that I was shooting in one level below the top picture quality, as for the type of picture I think my camera only shoots in JPEG form. It's a Canon SD630. As for checking in with my print lab, well, that would be Costco hehehe

Ummm, this isn't the absolute. I never save to TIFF and my pro labs only wants jpegs. None of the files I've sent to them have been more than about 3-6MB and they've come up spot on. Converting to jpeg is the last step...all editing is done on the RAW (LR) and PSD (PSCS3)

alcina,

Here's the link to my pro lab up here in Montréal ...

Contact Image - Large format printing

Note the file size ( grayscale, RGB or CMYK ... depending on how your file is saved. )
for RGB files, which is the most used in infography.

Don't knock Costco for prints. They seem to do a very nice job and their prices are great. They are one of the better ones for just straight out consumer prints and if we had one here, I'd be using them! :D

Alcina actually Costco is coming to OZ .. not that long ago I heard they will be opening their first store in Melbourne in the not too distant future ... hope we don't have to wait too long for them in Sydney and Perth

Last edited:
Alcina actually Costco is coming to OZ .. not that long ago I heard they will be opening their first store in Melbourne in the not too distant future ... hope we don't have to wait too long for them in Sydney and Perth

I heard that, too. But since I live 1200kms from Perth I reckon I won't be too excited LOL

Back
Top Bottom