Please have a look - hoax photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to set the record straight, these are not US Navy Seals, the diver is a US Air Force Pararescueman (PJ). I believe (check the National Geographic site shown above) this was taken in San Francisco Bay, and the bridge is the Golden Gate. I also believe the image is reversed. My memory says that the shark came from a photo out of Australia. Anyway, the PJ wasn't too worried, because everyone knows that a PJ can swim through water faster than a shark can swim through #@*$.

:D

SeaRat
(Former PJ)

..My uncle knew the cousin of the guy in that photo and it's real. The guy crapped his wetsuit when that happened.

We really shouldn't make light of his situation because he lost his foot in that freakish mishap.

I'm sorry but the just the way many a BS job starts."My cusins unkles brothers wife saw it all!"On a side note friend sent me that pic/story when they learned I was diving.lol

I'll have you know, maam, that my uncle is a VERY trustworthy person ...and that guy's cousin is a preacher!

p.s.
I like your quote about setting a man on fire. :D

I saw that about a year ago. I thought it was cool. I doughted it's authenticity, but didn't rule it a fake. Stupid me I guess.

I've met a few preachers and preachers kids for that matter in my day just cause they believe in god does not make them any less gullible than us common folk in my book. :wink: Beside have you ever met a preachers kid all I can say is SCARY!

Jen

I get things just like this all the time in my inbox. I've got another one I'm sure all of you've seen. It's the famous 'World Trade Center Tourist" Photo.

Now, how many of you first thought this thing was real? For those of you who did, I've got a few following pics that might change your mind. Just another example of some sick idiot playing games.

Photo manipulation is sooo easy now what with programs like Photoshop and such. Let me know if you want to see any more. I've got a few on my laptop that are a lot more hilarious :D

Here's another.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom