please excuse my ignorance but what is

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
True, of course - and we appreciate when he graces us with his presence. I meant to imply, though, that he's quiet these days and, at least from my newbie rec diver perspective, seems to lack the influence he may have once had.

The quiet divers have had the greatest influence on my diving.

If post count equalled influence, we would be naming a style of diving after you.

theskull

theskull:

If post count equalled influence, we would be naming a style of diving after you.

theskull
LOL.. you're welcome to be the first one to dive Pontificator Jonny Style... your gear could be a garbled mess that offends everyone within sight :wink:

jonnythan:
True, of course - and we appreciate when he graces us with his presence. I meant to imply, though, that he's quiet these days and, at least from my newbie rec diver perspective, seems to lack the influence he may have once had.
Had a nice chat with him the other day... but he told me my hair wasn't Hogarthian... :17:

OneBrightGator:
Had a nice chat with him the other day... but he told me my hair wasn't Hogarthian... :17:
This place is getting more and more like the DIR forum every day... :14:

OneBrightGator:
What.....did he tell you that you had too much? :D

theskull:

theskull

LOL! There should be a scubaboard rating indicating post count vs. logged dives.

OneBrightGator:

Hey Ben ... at least you have hair ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thats OK BEN we know that as a student you could not afford a hair cut because you go diving at least once a week and that is more important. Dive On

Yes, well, I managed to get 3 haircuts this year... not recently though :D

Hey, 10 bucks is a top off on my doubles from Rennakers, there's one more dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom