Playa Del Carmen Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mnjkahn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife, 14 year old son, and I are scheduled to stay at the Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda the last week in July. We were looking for suggestions regarding reputable dive shops in the area, preferably one that will pick us up and bring us back to the resort. I've seen recommendations for Mayan Aqua Dive. Does anyone know anything about Cancun Diving Adventures? We are experienced divers, but my wife likes to be pampered, so an outfit that runs small groups and will set up our gear and rinse it off at the end of the day would be preferred. (After all, it is a vacation!) Anyone have any recommendations?

Actually, you are pretty far away from Playa for a shop to pick you up. Try BBGE's dive shop.

If you are in PDC, I would suggest Playa Scuba with Klaus and Luis. My son (15) and I just got back from diving with them. Did the Cenotes and also some nice beach dives. Been diving with them for a while and they will pick you up. They have great prices also!

If you are in Cancun, I would suggest MAD. Ben has a nice shop there. Do the wreck if you get a chance. There is a large jew fish that is amazing.

Whoever you choose have fun.

hi,
yeah im afraid the blue bay esmeralda is a little far from us, an 1hr drive! in the hotel next door 'royal haciendas' marcus miel has a great op 'dive balam' or also playa scuba is a well run outfit. if you get the chance for the whale shark trip dont miss out, we saw 23 sharks on sunday, the most so far this season!! that i can help out with!
enjoy your divesand plenty of margaritas!

ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom