Playa del Carmen Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Hatfield

Contributor
Reaction score
Ontario , Canada & Playa del Carmen, Mexico
# of dives
500 - 999
I will be in Playa del Carmen from the 23rd February until the 15th of March/09. I am the only diver in our party of four. I am looking to hear from anyone else who is diving solo that could benefit from a buddy. I hope to try a few different shops and make a couple trips to Coz as well. That ferry ride is a little more pleasant with company. Cenotes are also in my plans. You can check my profile for dive experience ect..... I'm not young but I can keep up.

Hey Ed -. I live in Playa, and my dive buddies are always working. PM me before you head down if you're interested. It's my mission to convert people to the cenotes!:D

I am also occasionally found in the ocean too....

Hey Ed, I PM'd you with some information. We would love to show you the great diving that Playa del Carmen has to offer. You can email us or just PM whenever you would like and we can answer all of your questions. Take care and we have great dive buddies for you!

Hey Ed, hey I can be your dive buddy. I have logged over 4500 dives off these reefs right out front of Playa and I would love to show you the very best of what I have found. PM me if you;d like to meet up for a coffe or dirnk and chat about what all the "playground" here has to offer.

Playa Country Boy would be an excellent choice....have you seen his videos posted in this forum?
Check ' em out

Hey playacountryboy,
are there some dives spots you can access directly from the beach without a boat?

I will be in PDC between Jan 17 and 23 and would be interested in some beach dives.

Thanks

Hey playacountryboy,
are there some dives spots you can access directly from the beach without a boat?

I will be in PDC between Jan 17 and 23 and would be interested in some beach dives.

Thanks

I am afraid there's no shore diving here. There is a pier that is not being used that, when there's no waves, makes a great snorkel site. Tons a critters and a bait ball surrounded by barracuda at the end of it.

That's what I thought, we still need a boat even though the reef is not that far.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom