Playa De Carman ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any recommendations for operators that head over to Cozumel from Playa Del Carmen (Aventura Spa Palace in particular)? My first trip to Mexico and the non-divers picked Playa del Carmen over Cozumel...

strahorn:
Any recommendations for operators that head over to Cozumel from Playa Del Carmen (Aventura Spa Palace in particular)? My first trip to Mexico and the non-divers picked Playa del Carmen over Cozumel...
strahorn: when are you going? We're going to Playa del Carmen in July and also staying at Aventura Spa Palace...you'll have to let us know how the resort is...and how the diving is.

We leave next Sunday. Counting the seconds...

I'll definetly post a report when we get back.

strahorn:
We leave next Sunday. Counting the seconds...

I'll definetly post a report when we get back.

Strahorn, are you back yet? Looking forward to reading that trip report! Hope you had a great time.

last summer i stayed in riviarea maya, only about 5 minutes away from playa. playa is where we did all of our diving, plus the cenotes,it was amazing, tons of sea life. We dove with Scuba PLaya, it was basically a little shack off of a side road off 5th ave. But it was cheaper then everywhere else, and our dive master was great. when we went to the cenotes, we payed for it at Scuba Playa, a bus picked us up there, and brought us to the cenotes, and we dove with people from Yucatek, Tank Ha, and a few other operations, so we payed less for the same dive with the same guides, then everyone that was with us!!

Bayou Platypus:
Strahorn, are you back yet? Looking forward to reading that trip report! Hope you had a great time.

Back
Top Bottom