Playa De Carman ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ednedfred

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm leaving next Friday (5/28) for Playa. Hope to dive Ceynotes and some ocean dives (been to Coz las two years so not expecting much). I've gotten mixed reviews on Xel-Ha. I'm the only diver in a family of four and wondered if a day trip would be worth our wild? Thanks much!

Xel-Ha is a nice family place with some nice snorkeling. It would be a good spot for non divers. If you go , take the all inclusive package, all the food and drinks are included. I dove the cenotes with Dressel Divers in Jan. and it was great. The water was so clear it was like you were floating on air. There was no sensation (visual) that you were in the water. Have a great trip.

Also in the neighborhood is Xcaret. Xcaret is a sister location to Xel-Ha and I think has more to see and do. Also, Xcaret does have a dive shop where you can do a 30-40 minute dive for about $40-45. There are two choices - barracuda reef or a small wreck. This way you can still dive and they will not be bored. But a MUST is the cenotes. Check out www.hiddenworlds.com.mx which offers diving and snorkeling tours.

Thanks for the info. Seems like next Friday is a lifetime away....

Man, that Cenotes dive was my best in Cancun, loved it..............

4 Days and counting...ATV could be fun. That way, my wife can't complain about my driving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom