planning to buy a mask... suggestions please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I purchased an Atomic Subframe for 80$. I wanted a mask that was clear, I found plastic len's blurry and I can't wear contacts. It was reccomended to me. I love it. Low profile but fantastic to see through. There were 2 sizes in the subframe but I went with the slightly smaller one. I will soon be ordering a second one for backup.

Fit is definitely most important as everyone's said. Hopefully you have good eyes and thus won't need any special options or considerations to correct your vision.
I like my oceanic shadow, which cause of the way it's designed will fit almost anyone, I believe they also make a smaller size for people with small heads.
Do some price research online so your know your LDS isn't ripping you off too bad. If you know what you want I see no reason not to buy a mask online.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom