Planning our first trip for next month

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting. We have dove and will dive with Roatan Divers in West End, and they also return to dock between every dive. Worked out pretty well for us. We still dove Texas, and sites pretty far east as well.
I do like the idea of a trip to the other side to Mary's Place tho.

I also highly recommend seagrapes dive package. Works out to be super cheap, includes breakfast, lunch, airport transfer. They will stop at eldons on the way from the airport and you can stock up on beer, rum, soda and mixers to keep costs down. Rooms comfortable. Family is terrific. DMs are experienced, and consistently spot nudibanchs, seahorses, saw scorpionfish and toadfish last time in Jan. Going back Mar 30 solo. As a woman, I have never felt unsafe walking into west end to see the daybreak. Always gardeners up at the Crack of dawn keeping the place tidy. They bend over backwards to accommodate your every request. When you count the cost of lodging, meals and transfer you basically dive free. All gear can be kept at the dive shop so no lugging it back and forth, and all rental gear is included in the dive packages.
Morning Dives are 830 and 1030. 7 night dive package in bungalow with 14 dives, breakfast, lunch and airport transfers is 999 I think per person double occupancy. Additional dives 30$. Lorettas and Lily Pond are less than 5 minute walk and both great food, and Lily pond abiance is unbeatable. Office can arrange taxi pickup. Often taxis back and forth through there. I leave next week for another 7 night stay, with a friend who is doing her OWD cert with seagrape. Hugo, Kevin, admiral, all are terrific. I am recovering from hamstring repair surgery and was only 8 weeks out of surgery in Jan, they made sure I never had any difficulty, helped me gear up or off in the water. Highly recommended

Morning Dives are 830 and 1030. 7 night dive package in bungalow with 14 dives, breakfast, lunch and airport transfers is 999 I think per person double occupancy. Additional dives 30$. Lorettas and Lily Pond are less than 5 minute walk and both great food, and Lily pond abiance is unbeatable. Office can arrange taxi pickup. Often taxis back and forth through there. I leave next week for another 7 night stay, with a friend who is doing her OWD cert with seagrape. Hugo, Kevin, admiral, all are terrific. I am recovering from hamstring repair surgery and was only 8 weeks out of surgery in Jan, they made sure I never had any difficulty, helped me gear up or off in the water. Highly recommended

We booked a club trip there in November for 12 people.

I also highly recommend seagrapes dive package. Works out to be super cheap, includes breakfast, lunch, airport transfer. They will stop at eldons on the way from the airport and you can stock up on beer, rum, soda and mixers to keep costs down. Rooms comfortable. Family is terrific. DMs are experienced, and consistently spot nudibanchs, seahorses, saw scorpionfish and toadfish last time in Jan. Going back Mar 30 solo. As a woman, I have never felt unsafe walking into west end to see the daybreak. Always gardeners up at the Crack of dawn keeping the place tidy. They bend over backwards to accommodate your every request. When you count the cost of lodging, meals and transfer you basically dive free. All gear can be kept at the dive shop so no lugging it back and forth, and all rental gear is included in the dive packages.
Totally agree about Seagrape, 4 trips there.

Back
Top Bottom