Planning a trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for you guys that gave me some info. the most helpful was the people that have been somewhere and say to try certain dive places. its more helpful when someone provides info about a dive places that they have had good customer service. in some ways i want to only spend a certain amount but also want to enjoy the trip. I would say about 2000 but i see that some trips are more than 2000. i would prefer a boat dive because you are more likly of finding a buddy. i also understand that i am a new diver so some places is better to wait to go to. thank you again for the info

Since you can fly out of either Dallas or Houston, I would suggest you look into Cozumel or Bonaire or Belize or Roatan. All of those would be within your pricerange of $200 for a week. Since you are going alone, you might want to try to join up with a group that is already planning on going to one of those places. Down on the Forums for specific destinations (like the Cozumel, Bay Islands, or ABC Islands, etc) you will find some group info.

You didn't mention when you want to go..... any idea? That makes a difference too.

Another option is liveaboards. Singles are always welcome as long as you don't mind possibly sharing a room. That would be a little more expensive though.

robin:D

I put in for my vacation time from jan 19 to 23. plus the weekends. i have decide to go to hawaii for my trip. anyone that wants to come is welcome to go with me.

Back
Top Bottom