Planning a Dive Vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan Cunningham

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Online Travel Centre - HOME
Bryan.jpg
Hi, I'm Bryan, the new Travel Guy at Online Travel Center. I have been brought on board to cater to all your SCUBA diving needs. I will be combining my SCUBA experience with Carlos and Cesar's vast travel agent experience to create the perfect diving holidays for you. Weather you are an avid diver looking for a perfect well planned diving vacation, a diver going on holiday with non diving family and friends or new to diving and want to give it a try on your next vacation, we'll put together a customized package for you. We will combine your chosen destination with a reputable dive facility and prebook your diving with the rest of your vacation. No more hit and miss trying to find a dive operator suitable for you, finding yourself booked into a hotel isolated from diving at your destination, finding the dive boats fully booked when you arrive or discovering that you are unable to dive because you did not realize you needed to bring some document required to dive. We will source the best dive operator, advise you on requirements to dive and match you to a dive destination and sights to meet your needs.
I have worked around the world as a dive instructor for 16 years, and am an IDC Staff Instructor with PADI, NAUI Instructor Trainer, SDI Instructor Trainer, Universal Instructor and have 15 specialty Instructor ratings. I have completed over 10 000 dives and trained over 1000 students at various levels. I have owned and managed a number of dive shops myself and worked for a few others all over the Caribbean and Red Sea as well as traveled to numerous other destinations. Over the years I have built up an extensive network of friends and partners in the industry. Now that I have settled in Toronto and started working as a travel agent. We can cater to anyone in the USA or Canada. It's time to let me share my experience and knowledge with you.

My intention is not to be just another run of the mill dive tour booker. I wish to cater to all those neglected segments of the diving market. New divers and experienced that want assistance in selecting a diving holiday without having to book a dive ONLY holiday. You may just want to add a few dives to your holiday, or simply give it a try. Perhaps your family does not like diving and you want a destination that suites both your needs. You might wish do do the academic and pool training sessions of a course at home, but prefer to complete your qualifying dives in a warmer location? Whatever your need, advise is here. I am not affiliated to any specific dive operator or destination, so can give you an unbiased honest opinion rather than trying to sell you on a set destination. the world is our oyster. I am here to help you choose the best destination and facility to cater to your individual needs and desires.

Happy diving, hope I can be of benefit to you Bryan.​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom