Place to find shore diving spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

9supratt4

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have access to a Time Share program for anywhere in the world that is in the directory. Although Bonaire is in the directory, there are never any units available for me to pick up :depressed:.....but there are a ton of other places available...Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Domenica, Dominican Republic, etc., etc.

I was wondering if there was a site or something I can go to in order to find out about where I can go shore diving on the various islands, as I'd like to save some money and not use a boat everytime.

Thanks!!

Grand Cayman has shore diving on the western side. Dominica is very beautiful and there are house reefs in front of the Anchorage and Castle Comfort dive hotels, but I don't think it's generally very accessible other than there.

I have access to a Time Share program for anywhere in the world that is in the directory. Although Bonaire is in the directory, there are never any units available for me to pick up :depressed:.....but there are a ton of other places available...Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Domenica, Dominican Republic, etc., etc.

I was wondering if there was a site or something I can go to in order to find out about where I can go shore diving on the various islands, as I'd like to save some money and not use a boat everytime.

Thanks!!

Is it RCI timeshares? I think Flamingo Beach and Windsock resort is on the list as well as Lions Inn..seems they never have an open week..

Is it RCI timeshares? I think Flamingo Beach and Windsock resort is on the list as well as Lions Inn..seems they never have an open week..

Yes it is RCI....Divi & Buddy are RCI locations....but like you said, NEVER have open weeks!!

Back
Top Bottom