Pizza delivered in 30 minutes or its FREE!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didn't stay there overnight, but visited it back around 2005 and shot some photos, got a tour, etc. It seemed pretty unique and I've always thought about going back for an overnight stay. A film production buddy of mine had worked for them doing some PR.

Sorry. Forgot to attach the link earlier.

Has anyone on SB stayed at the Jules Lodge?

I stayed there for a night about 7 years ago. It was pretty neat, they had an optional tour add on where you got to hangout with the guy that worked in the other habit. I remember him being pretty friendly and willing to answer any questions. He let us drive the ROV they had along a pipe going to/away from the habitat. Diving to get from one habitat to the next was fun and the pizza thing is legit and staying underwater was cool. I'm sure I'd enjoy it even more now than I would have then, although for the asking price you could do a lot more. The tour was longer than expected and I think the guy giving it was just having a good time showing us things.

My friends that went with, but didn't do the tour, had a dreadful experience with management and felt they got cheated out of their money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom