Pirate King II Dive Schedule for 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captainrob

Reaction score
The 2005 Dive schedule for the Pirate King II is posted on my website for all of you who are suffering from cabin fever or dehydration. The first dive is April 2,2005 sailing from Cape May NJ. Eric from L.B.I. Scuba has the day give him a call to get availability. The Pirate King II is in the boat yard getting cleaned up and there will be a few nice additions to the boat this year. It will be good to see everyone again.
See ya soon,
Capt. Rob

captainrob:
The 2005 Dive schedule for the Pirate King II is posted on my website for all of you who are suffering from cabin fever or dehydration. The first dive is April 2,2005 sailing from Cape May NJ. Capt. Rob
Hey Capt. Rob,
Does this mean PKII is out of Cape May now instead of Barneget?

diveh3:
Hey Capt. Rob,
Does this mean PKII is out of Cape May now instead of Barneget?

diveh3,
The Pirate King II is sailing from Cape May NJ. untill May 18, 2005 when I move the boat upto Barnegat Light NJ. When I move the boat on May 18, 2005 we dive on 4 different wrecks as we head north. The Pirate King II will be in Barnegat Light NJ. for the summer and then I move back to Cape May NJ. on October 19, 2005 and 4 more wrecks going south. I let everyone pick the wrecks we dive when we move the boat to give them a variety of new wrecks that we don't get to dive on a regular basis. If you have any questions give me a call or Eric at L.B.I. Scuba for dive details.
Thanks and hope to see you this summer,
Capt. Rob

Capt. Rob,

Good to hear from you! Looks like the trips on 5/18 and 10/19 are going to be marathon 4 tank dives...am I reading this right?

Frank

FrankF:
Capt. Rob,

Good to hear from you! Looks like the trips on 5/18 and 10/19 are going to be marathon 4 tank dives...am I reading this right?

Frank
Ya Mon,
Thats right Frank we did it last year and it was great. We hit 4 wrecks all in about 90 - 110 ft. depth range and everyone wanted to do it again so I'll try to make it a regular on the schedule. I'm looking forward to you and "Grunster" coming down again this year. I'm sure "PhillyBob" & "Sylvester" will be back with us a few times this year as well.
You guys should try to put a "Wreck Valley" dive together with me and get some members out of the quarry or maybee I join you up there, 22 years of diving off N.J. and I've never been to Dutch Springs.
Keep in touch and we will see ya soon.
Capt. Rob

Sounds cool!

I do plan on hitting more boats this year.

captainrob:
The 2005 Dive schedule for the Pirate King II is posted on my website for all of you who are suffering from cabin fever or dehydration. The first dive is April 2,2005 sailing from Cape May NJ. Eric from L.B.I. Scuba has the day give him a call to get availability. The Pirate King II is in the boat yard getting cleaned up and there will be a few nice additions to the boat this year. It will be good to see everyone again.
See ya soon,
Capt. Rob

Look for me the week of the 4th of July. Maybe there'll still be some fish left by then if Gary & Dawn get a late start on the season
04.gif
If not I'll have to settle for some wreck pix... Never been to Dutch Springs - anyone interested in a trip out that week?

phillybob:
You Know It !
Phillybob, get your gear ready,
The boat is on the beach gettin her bottom rubbed, fresh paint, and new props & shafts. The boat got pulled yesterday and should be ready by the 2nd week of March and ready for our first dive in April. The 2005 schedule is already up on the website.
Good to hear from you,
Capt. Rob

Back
Top Bottom