Piranhas’ summer deals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
So we Piranha have found another close-out deal that we could not pass up! The UK Mini Q-40 "Black Body" w/Mask Strap & Batteries!! Brand new, never used and still in their blister pack! Do you want or need a small light that you can attach to your mask strap or just a small light to put in your pocket for those just in case times? Well we now have them for you so check out this fantastic price! When they’re gone, they’re gone at this price!!!

We also have Rash Guard Long and Short Sleeve "Unisex Design". These give you UV protection when you are swimming, diving or just hanging out at the beach!

We still have some of the brand new, unused Maxtec 02+ analyzers from a company that went out of business and we got a screaming deal!! But we have only a limited amount of these units at this special price so once they are gone, this price is gone also!!! These units are less than 4 months old, still sealed in the box and each unit is fully warrantied by the manufacturer! These also come with the barbed adapter, tubing and the Oxyknob adapter. This is a fantastic price on these units, get them while they last!

And there’s much much more to be seen!!!​
This week’s sale is limited to in stock items only.... No Backorders!
Sales cannot be combined with any other coupons or other discounts!! Including HOT DEALS

Come visit us at Piranha Dive Mfg. and click on our HOT DEALS tab at the top of our website!!

Sale runs until Midnight EST Wednesday, June 15th.
Cheers

Eric

I was ready to place an order until I saw the shipping charges.

I noticed the same too. The shipping is twice as high as the actual charge for that same flat usps service to Canada and higher than other companies charge for handling. Do you include canadian taxes and duty as well ?
I ordered stuff. Anyways as it is cheaper but it woukd be good to have more clear picture about what the shipping and handling includes.

I've bought from Piranha before, and they adjust the shipping cost usually much less. What is listed on the site is only an estimate.

I've placed orders before with Piranha and have always been pleased in all aspects. It's not that I don't trust them to adjust the shipping down, it's just that I shouldn't have to trust them. I can't recall Piranha operating like this before. I can't think of any other online site that doesn't give me the exact price before I enter cc info. In any event, plenty of other online dive sites are able to give me exact shipping charges at time of order so I know it can be done.

I've talked with Randy by email and I've placed my order. He understands our concerns and they are working to resolve this.

Great Im overall satisfied with their service i think 70 % of my hoses came from them. fixing those little problems I think will improve the overall customer experience.

Have ordered from Piranah without problems. Randy is 1st in customer service.

I've placed orders before with Piranha and have always been pleased in all aspects. It's not that I don't trust them to adjust the shipping down, it's just that I shouldn't have to trust them. I can't recall Piranha operating like this before. I can't think of any other online site that doesn't give me the exact price before I enter cc info. In any event, plenty of other online dive sites are able to give me exact shipping charges at time of order so I know it can be done.

I've talked with Randy by email and I've placed my order. He understands our concerns and they are working to resolve this.

HI Guys

I am new to the sport! how is the quality of the regulators from piranha? i don't recognize any of the brands, are they good quality products?
Thanks

FTR, my shipping was adjusted WAY DOWN, from like $22 to $7.

Alik, welcome to scuba. Don't be fooled into thinking the Big Name heavily advertised brands like Scubapro or Aqualung are the only game in town. Most "brands" don't actually make the stuff themselves, it's usually done by manufacturers you've never heard of, according to provided specs, and brand labeled. Often that manufacturers makes regs for many different brands.

You are probably referring to the HOG brand, which (correct me someone if I'm wrong) is a clone knock-off of the Apeks design. Apeks is one of the top brands for high end regs. Piranha is popular among tech divers and techies have learned to look past the name plate at the actual design and functionality. HOG is quickly gaining a great reputation for high quality at an economical price. I don't have one of their regs yet but I have a HOG wing and I like it better than my Dive Rite wing (which I was happy with as well).

Back
Top Bottom