Pinnacle's Merino Appex boot 6mm experience...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

From the moment I tried on the size 9 booty I'm a size 8.5 in shoes I felt a snug feel, better than the size 8 boot which was a little too snug. This test was done at the shop on dry land.

Today was the first day trying it out in the pool and it compliments my Atomic split fins perfect. The fit is just right and very secure.

As I placed my boots in the water along side my fins, I could immediately feel the comfort and the heat of my feet.

As I practiced snorekling for about 2 hours I was never tired nor did my feet get any type of rash or cramping.

When I did pull them out of the water they did feel a little larger as I walked out of the pool with the fin off.

I was worried that maybe I should go with the size 8 instead of the 9 but once in the fin it was really snug; anyone have an opinion if I should downsize my boot?

This Saturday is my first pool dive and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

MG

I have found that my booties really only fit well underwater, they seem to stretch out some and are very comfortable when wet. This generally means for me that they will be a little tight when they are dry, but if I make them comfy on land, they get loose and sloppy u/w. Personnally, I buy them to work u/w and if they don't fit great on land I really don't care.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom