Pinnacle suits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

al248005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know if Pinnacle has started accepting orders yet for suits or if they have sent any out to the shops yet? I know they supposedly broke apart from Zeagle and are back on their own again.

Check this thread Pinnacle's back. My guess is not yet, but maybe in a few months.

Yes, they are coming back. I just read/this last week on one of these SB threads that Pinnacle was at a recent Scuba Show. I love my Pinnacle Vests and wetsuit.

I believe that Mike at DRIS can shed some more light on this, try sending him a PM.

Awesome news blake. I just looked at the old site before it was up and running earlier this morning. It was still the pinnacleaquatics.com but it was just like a domain search still. Hopefully we will be seeing some good news before summer gets into full swing.

Back
Top Bottom