Pinnacle Size Chart?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord:
Thanks for the tip on the Bare stuff. Looks like exactly what I need. Prices seem reasonable too.
Bare gear is also warm and durable. I know a few shops that use them as rentals since they take a beatingl.

Matt

As always, best just try on sizing at the LDS. The size guides are all over the place. I own a Pinnacle Polar in size S -- according to Pinnacle's sizing, here's who it fits.

Small
Height ft./in. 5'6" - 5'9"
Weight lbs. 135 - 155
Chest in. 34 - 37
Waist in. 28 - 31
Hips in. 34 - 37
Inseam in. 27 - 29

I'm 5'3", 120, and the suit fits perfectly. If anything, it tends to be snug at the beginning of a dive. Go figure.

The Pinnacle suits are very warm and extemely well made, but they can be a little tricky to fit, which is why they really are not availaible online. The Polar and the Extreme, becasue they have the attached hood can be particulary tough. Ideally anybody consiering them should try one on in a LDS.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom