Pinnacle Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadoo72

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all...just got my new suit and have a few questions after my first dive with it. I love the front entry and the mobility of the suit..note to self "remember to wear undergarments" as it feels cold on the bare skin..lol..

Question number one..does the relief valve, when not hooked up exhaust air from the suit? When I am not in the water, and am bending down or otherwise compressing the air in the suit it (the relief) makes an interesting noise..a "honking", if you will...

Second question...how much room will the torso overlap take up? I seem to have too much room in my shoulders? Should I suck this down to the torso area and tighten the crotch strap up?

I cut the neck down one ring so it fits great now without leaking or turning me into a smurf...but, should I cut the wrists as well as I have the dry gloves? They seem a bit tight. (the wrist seals,not the gloves) I do love the mobility and feel of the dry glove!

All in all...after one dive I really like the suit so far!

Same with mine. I have discovered the quickest way out of the wrist seals. I put a little personal lubricant, a KY jelly generic from Wal-Mart on the outside of the seals on my wrist. They come right off in a jiffy. I bought a 4 Antarctic Undergarment. I wanted just to try out this weekend. Looks like it will take about 30 lbs. of lead to sink the suit when I wear it and this is with a 95LP steel tank! I was like a cork with 20 lbs. of weight. I will load the weight pouchs on my Zeagle Ranger in waist deep water and don the suit in the water. It will be too heavy to walk around with enough weight to sink this undergarment. But I do love my Pinnacle EVO2 suit. I know you will love yours as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom