Pinnacle Evolution 2 front zip drysuit size ML

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

down4fun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all,

I have a Pinnacle Evolution 2 front zip drysuit. Size ML.

It is in superb condition - no leak anywhere, and the zipper is pristine, and well taken care of. Comes with a balanced Dive Rite pee valve (no tubing.)

I've only had it on 20 or so dives. I'm selling it because it doesn't fit me well. I am 5'2" and 130 lbs - this suit is baggy on me. Most of the dives with it have been in the caves.

It has been sitting in storage, so the neck seal will need to be replaced, as it has a bit of rot. The wrist seals are untrimmed and in good condition.

I paid $1599 for this new. Im asking $850 shipped UPS ground to the 48 states. I will ship international for actual cost of shipping, UPS, FedEx or USPS.

drysuit_1.jpg

drysuit_2.jpg

drysuit_3.jpg

drysuit_4.jpg

drysuit_5.jpg

drysuit_6.jpg

drysuit_7.jpg

drysuit_8.jpg

drysuit_9.jpg

drysuit_10.jpg

the suit would probably fit some one up to 5'8 and 180#. I had my boyfriend try it on last night, he is 5'11 195# the legs were fine, the arms a little short, and the torso fit well. So this suit could easily go to a diver much larger than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom