Pinnacle Evolution 2 Drysuit Front Entry NEW X/Lg Short

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hannahevan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I bought this suit new for $1000..they are going on ebay for $1575,it turns out it is way to big for me, must sell this suit to get the next smaller size.If your looking for a great deal on an awesome suit look no farther,my loss is your gain.I'd be willing to accept $900 for it shipped.

The Evolution 2 Front-Entry Drysuit is the ultimate trilaminate membrane drysuit, appealing to everyone from military and commercial divers to instructors to first-time drysuit divers.
Fully self-donning front-entry design
Diagonal YKK-BDM front zipper with protective zipper flap
Rugged 220 gram Cordura™ exterior is strong and resists cutting and abrasions
Cordura™ material is cut on the bias, allowing material to be far more flexible while maintaining all of its strength
Trilaminate consists of bonded layers of nylon/polyester woven inner layer, butyl rubber core, and a Cordura™ nylon exterior
Reinforced Cordura™ kneepads and seat area
Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap aids in donning and allows for greater range of motion
Each leg comes with a pocket mounted to the thigh
Each pocket is equipped with a VELCRO® brand fastener closure, three internal and one external attachment point, grommeted drain hole, and elastic shock cord
Si Tech low-profile 360-degree inflation and exhaust valves
Internal elasticized waistband and suspenders improve fit and comfort
Latex neck and wrist seals are made of the heaviest grade available for incredible durability, yet are extremely comfortable.
005.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

007.jpg
Size chart http://www.zeagle.com/userfiles/Imperial size chart - Wetsuit Men.pdf

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom