Pinnacle Drysuit & Surplus Fill Panels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Black Jack

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Ok folks it is closet cleaning time here and I figured I would offer this stuff here before sending it off to eBay. I am looking for cash or I will trade for HP steels, newer AL80s (no 6351), or 4500PSI cascade bottles.

1) Pinnacle Aquatics Evolution II drysuit. Size XL, boot size 12. Essentially brand new, this suit has sat in my shop for the past 18 months and never been wet.

Sell $600 or trade

2) Military Surplus Fill Panel. This panel is a complete 8 bank fill panel with a high pressure and low pressure manifold and four fill ports. All of the fittings on the panel are made out of 316 Stainless Steel! The good news is this is a very robust fill panel option for someone who takes the time to set it up. There are two issues: 1) The gauges are aftermarket and glycerin filled so I would recommend replacing all the gauges. 2) The regulator is cranky so I would recommend rebuilding it.

Actually I'd recommend taking the whole panel apart and cleaning/rebuilding it but that's my view.

Sell $750 or trade

3) Military Surplus Fill Panel - Incomplete. This is another bank fill panel but it is missing 3 gauges and the regulator. Replace the gauges and regulator and you have a high speed fill panel.

Sell $500 or trade

The fill panels are somewhat heavy so I would prefer local pickup although I think they could be shipped. These are just gathering dust so I'd rather get them out of my shop and put stuff to use. Here is a link to some photos and feel free to ask questions:

Closet Cleaning Stuff

TIA

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom