Pinnacle Black Ice Drysuit + Extra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I have a Large short Pinnacle Black Ice Drysuit. It will fit someone with a height of 5'9"-6' and the weight is around 185lb to 210lb.

The suit includes the following:

• Permanent Wrist Rings for Replaceable Seals ($63.19)
  • Neck Tite Drysuit Neck Seal System ($84.99)
  • Glove Lock Dry Glove System ($195.83)
  • Halcyon Relief Valve with Quick Disconnect ($110)

(I WILL not seperate anything)

The suit is basically ready to jump into the ocean and dive and probably be cheaper to buy it from me then getting a new suit because you'll be spending another couple hundreds dollars on top of the new drysuit plus installation. The suit itself is around $2000 that last time I bought it.

I'll let it go for $1550 or obo (comes with some penalties though) and that includes shipping. If you have any questions and pictures, please PM me.

drysuit neck seal.jpg

drysuit glove.jpg

drysuit.jpg

Price dropped down to $1400 shipped.

Drysuit still up for sale

Price is $1350 and you take all, or you can give me an offer with some compromise.

I can offer the suit for $1000 or obo with just new latex wrist seals. Suit must be sold before I can sell dryglove or other goodies.

sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom