Pictures from Roatan with Oly 5060

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
boney:
Sweet pics! How was the diving?!?!?
Thank for the nice comment.

The diving was great, the sea was a little choppy but it got a lot better when we where about to leave the island, go figure. We where getting about 70' feet vis.

Still It's a Divers paradise and the service was incredible, we stayed at Fantasy Island Resort and everything seems to revolve around diving.

Cool butt shot on the yellow cowfish!

Nice shots. I really like the Yellowhead Jaw-fish picture on the webpage. I dove in Roatan with the Sueno del mar dive shop and had a great time. I didn't see any of the sharks you have on your webpage, but saw lots and lots of eagle rays, drum majors, turtles and dolphins. It was awsome.

Dee:
Cool butt shot on the yellow cowfish!
Thanks Dee. I was wondering what that was. Who says butt shots can't become great pics? I like it.

Cool, how did you impale the trevally on the shark's dorsal fin?

MB104:
Nice shots. I really like the Yellowhead Jaw-fish picture on the webpage. I dove in Roatan with the Sueno del mar dive shop and had a great time. I didn't see any of the sharks you have on your webpage, but saw lots and lots of eagle rays, drum majors, turtles and dolphins. It was awsome.

There's an Outfit in Roatan call Las Palmas that take you Shark Diving it's a good deal for $75.00 USD, I have pictures with more than 20 sharks, but they didn't come out to good.

The Yellowhead took me about 10 minutes to capture, the working distance is pretty short.

Thanks again for the nice comments

marpacifica:
Cool, how did you impale the trevally on the shark's dorsal fin?

Here's another shot with trevally but this time I didn't Impale :11: It to the Shark. :10:

Thanks marpacifica you made me look up a new word, English is not my first language.

Back
Top Bottom