Pictures from Port Hardy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob,

As always, you pictures are stunning. Makes returning to Vancouver Island a hard choice because I enjoyed my time in Barkley Sound but your Port Hardy pics make me want to go there.

Happy you got to return to Port Hardy even with the delayed pick-up, and the stupid couple harassing the GPO.

Thanks for posting the pics and the trip report.

Great pics, and thanks for sharing the story (stories) behind the pics.
You could really wish that the saying: "Stupid should be painful" had applied to that idiot though.

Two friends and I once had a float plane miss the appointed extraction from a remote lake because of weather, which forced an unplanned 20+ mile hike out over a mountain at night in the winter, leaving our camp gear behind, packed but waiting for later extraction. At least that failure to make a scheduled pick up had a valid reason, which it does not sound like your effed pick up had.

That you persevered, and in the end made the best of things, and did enjoy the diving says a lot about your personality I would expect. Not everyone can be so flexible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom