pictures from hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjgibo:
http://public.fotki.com/badass/personal/adventures_of_a_lifetime/scuba_diving/march_6thes_dive/
here are pictures from our march 6th dive and hopefully soon there will be dive pictures from this weekend up soon. this weekend we dove with www.diveoahu.com on the sea tiger and a place called kaisers. the sea tiger was freaking awesome but kaisers well was for the most part lame.
Yup! I see you went out on our boat! I work with them during the week and my life partner is one of the Instuctors. He was on the boat with you on the 2nd charter.
As you say, kaisers isn't the hit. If your lucky you can see sharks, I've found the baby Frogfish there on the past 3 or 4 dives, octopus, eels.....the chubs are killers. Did you watch them feed? They have bit me almost every where, the greedy big buggahs.There is some cool stuff out there, just need to do a lot of close looking. Would be great to dive with you sometime.

Aloha, Lisa

lisa that is aweosme. who is your life partner, my buddy was the guy who broke his fin and captain brian had to let him use the bright orange scuba pro twin jets that i now lust after. i would love to dive with you guys some time, that way you can point out all the cool stuff that i miss. i didn't see the chubs but i would love to see that, i am still waiting to see my first octopus, i know they are out there, but i keep missing them. i want to play with one. actually i want to grab one for dinner with some bugs, but i am still waiting on that one. i saw the frog fish, it was awesome, someone scared it away and its fins were gorgeous, haha i hate frog fish. last weekend at portlock i thought i saw an octopus and was moving in on it, but i couldn't really see because my mask kept fogging up(i was so anxious to get in the water i forgot to defog my mask prior to dive) before i knew it i wasn't looking at an ocotpus but was a few inches from a frog fish so ugly haha it kinda scared me, haha i almost dropped my reg out of my mouth. anyways it would be fun to dive with you guys, let me know when you guys can go out, i usually go out on the weekends.

aloha

jj

Roger is my "buddy" in more ways than one. :slick: . We worked for Captain Bruce up until January, and are now with Dive Oahu. I get to go diving 3-4 times a week, 2-4 dives a day....as I work my "real" job on the weekend. So until you or I get a vacation I guess you'll only get to dive with Roger. OR, when it gets a bit warmer again you could go on a night dive with us. Wednesday is the usual Night Dive day - Sea Tiger and Kewalo Pipe. Maybe some time in April.
See ya round!
Lisa

oh yeah i think i met roger kind of big guy with the beard? ahh i am all for diving in any kind of weather at any time. i am waiting to go on a night dive, if i can convince my instructor to go out on the night dive as well that would be awesome, that way i can get credit for my dives for my advancement and if not i would love to just for the heck of it, i am still waiting for my first night dive. i loved diving the sea tiger, i hope to go with a full tank next time. we only had 25 minutes of bottom time because i only had 2590 pounds of air and my stupid computer kept telling me i am out of bottom time even though i had a bunch of air left. anyways i will keep you guys posted and hope to dive with you guys soon and roger again.

oh yeah, thats him, thats cool i didn't get a chance to talk with him. i was talking to my buddies and there was this lady on the boat, wow can we just say hottie, so of course i was you know uhm checkin her out yeah, haha. you know cause ah uhm the weather was bad uhm yeah and it was uhm yeah ok, anyways you can ask roger about me i am sure i stuck out, just ask about the guy with the nipple rings.

jjgibo:
i am sure i stuck out, just ask about the guy with the nipple rings.
don't give too much away...lol

We always have the one or other fine young lady on board...always keeps the guys on their toes :54:

not me i was way too distracted to be on my toes, haha yeah if you guys always have the fine young lady on board, haha especially the single fine young lady on board, i may have to dive more with you guys.

jjgibo:
not me i was way too distracted to be on my toes, haha yeah if you guys always have the fine young lady on board, haha especially the single fine young lady on board, i may have to dive more with you guys.
We even have a celebrity every now and then....I thin Barbie Benton was on the boat last year...I was told she looks like she's 20.

Back
Top Bottom