pictures from hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjgibo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
aloha fellow divers and diverettes. my name is johnjohn and i just wanted to share some pictures of my diving adventures in hawaii. feel free to check out the site and let me know if you like the pictures, don't like them, or any somments or suggestions to improve the photography. most of the pictures are taken by my instructor or my friend andy. here is the link enjoy http://public.fotki.com/badass/personal/adventures_of_a_lifetime/scuba_diving/

Gilligan,

aloha, wow you take some awesome pictures, they are so bright and clear, they are fantastic, some of the best I have ever seen. I am hoping to get to your neck of the islands to do some diving. Currently I work for the representative from Kihei. I am his office manager. Hope to see you guys under the sea soon, by the way where is the st anthony and the WW2 LVT? or whatever that last tank looking thing is.

Very nice!

dee, thank you there are a lot of great pictures from everyone. I can't wait to get my own system so I can take some pictures down below. All of the pictures were taken by a buddy or my dive instructor. Happy Diving!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures. What kind of camera set-up were these taken from?

hey aardal, the pictures that are copyrighted to scuba john, were taken with a cannon power shot a70 and the housing is the cannon housing. the photos taken that are copyrighted to andy barnes were taken with the sony dsc p-10 with the housing from sony and a light difuser over the flash and the color correcting filters. all other pictures copyrighted by a frontrow production of fatboyzinc were taken with a sony dsc f505 and there is no housing for that one, so it is just used to take above the water pictures.

jjgibo,
Thanks for the compliment on my pics.
The St Anthony wreck is in Wailea at 65 feet off Ulua Beach. Not a shore dive but I have seen some do it with scooters.
The WWII LVT-4 is in Makena at 60 feet off the Maui Prince Hotel. Also not a shore dive.

Thought some things look familiar!
Aloha,
Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom