Pics from our cozumel trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

Finally got all of hubby's pics uploaded! He uses a Sealife Reefmaster (film camera) with external strobe. I'm still just sick that I lost my camera on the last dive. We like his reefmaster but my digital takes better and clearer pics (and the shark pic was on my cam!!!). Here's the link to all of the pics he took:

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...t_signin=BrowsePhotos.jsp?showSlide=true&Ux=0

If this link doesn't work let me know!!!

some cool pics there!

Hi,

Got the insurance check today!!! Filed on Monday May 31st and got the check today (one week)! Very happy with the insurance...just a 100.00 deductible and they covered the camera, the housing and the cf card. New camera will be here tomorrow...and I'm upgrading a little! Old camera was a canon powershot 400 (4.0mp). New camera is the next step up...powershot 500 (5.0mp). Hmmm....guess we gotta head back to cozumel!!! Like I need a reason!!! Hoping to go again in November!

Looks like you had a great diving vacation! Did you have your name and number in the camera incase someone ever finds it?

Didn't have name/address/phone in cam but it will be in the new one!!! Also thought after the fact that I should take a pic of a piece of paper with all our info on it when we start a dive vacation so if someone is looking at the pics it will be there...if we were to just lose a card or something.

I read something back when the 5050's first came out about taking two pictures, one of your address and contact info and the other of your passport and c-card. You could then assign one for the opening screen and the other for the closing screen of the camera. That way the photos are saved as part of your system and you don't have to worry about erasing them from the memory card by mistake.

Now, this has been awhile and my memory is corroded in spots, not merely rusty, so maybe someone will know what I'm talking about and confirm or deny it for me.

Dee, (and others)

I too remember seeing a reference somewhere suggesting taking pictures of personal information and saving that to the starting and ending screens for the 5050. Unfortunately I cannot remember where I saw it, and I searched the archives for a while and I was unable to locate it.

If anyone remembers where that was, please let us know!!

Thanks,

Back to your regularly scheduled programming

Wristshot

PS: Also searched Google with no luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom