Pick 1 and Post 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neither! with a twist! love the lovely gin...

beer or liquor?

those are the same! if i'm drinking to drink, nothing to eat. if i'm being sociable, maybe something like cheese & crackers.

margaritas - frozen or on the rocks?

did we do that one? i can't remember.

BabyDuck:
those are the same! if i'm drinking to drink, nothing to eat. if i'm being sociable, maybe something like cheese & crackers.

margaritas - frozen or on the rocks?

did we do that one? i can't remember.

frozen!

johnnie walker or jack daniels?

a: Mr. Walker. Last time I had JD I had a case of mistaken identity which turned sour ("I did not call your girlfriend a garden tool!"). I really didn't.

q: Ok, this is a long one but I need a quick opinion:

Your last exam is thursday 10am. Your boss wants you to join them for an out-of-town water analysis, leaving thurday uptill friday evening. So she requests that you ask your prof if I could take the exam earlier at 8am. The analysis is at this nice secluded beach but you'll be doing work most the time to enjoy.

This is the thing: You already have plans to go to another nice beach with your friends (leaving 4:30am friday, back sunday). Not only, you have a date thursday evening.

What would you do:

* ask your prof to take the exam early (go on the analysis trip, be a jerk and cancel date, follow friends friday) or "ask your prof to take the exam early" and he conveniently says no, so you can't go on the analysis trip (stick to orginal plans, be sauve, boss won't miss you)

the second choice :wink:

pumpkin or gord?

is there a difference? is devil's night another holiday?

devil's night is the night before Halloween. In my teenager time "The Crow" made the night mainstream popular where I lived.

Halloween

candy or money

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom