Phuket trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wyman101

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
:06: Planning on a trip Sept 28th - Oct 19th having a hard time finding anyl iveaboards for those dates. Anyone have any advice? also would like to do some day trips...

Thanks
Mike

wyman101:
:06: Planning on a trip Sept 28th - Oct 19th having a hard time finding anyl iveaboards for those dates. Anyone have any advice? also would like to do some day trips...

Mike

Check out www.diveinfo.net.

or

Make a search with "scuba diving in Phuket" on Google, you will find lots of links.

Ciao,

The Liveaboard season in Phuket begins in mid-october. You are coming during the monsoon season here in Phuket, thus no liveaboard boats will be running. However, you can do day trip diving easily, and the diving during that time is great. If you need more info, email me and I'll help you out, thien@scubadiving.com

Cheers!

In contrast to what Thien says, there will be liveaboards running, if you check the history here, you will find quite some discussions on the quality of the diving then.

thien:
The Liveaboard season in Phuket begins in mid-october. You are coming during the monsoon season here in Phuket, thus no liveaboard boats will be running. QUOTE]

Not entirely accurate. While we cannot predict that the weather will be hot and sunny, there will certainly be some liveaboards. The Le Mahe has a schedule already with a trip starting 4th October. West Coast Explorer normally starts early, but I have not seen a schedule yet. Really Wicked Witch will almost certainly have trips in September and October. Some boats don't start until middle or end of October, or even November, but for sure you can find something decent, just bring your sick bag in case of inclement weather...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom