Phuket - Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bs1925

New
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm currently evaluating some liveaboards for my dive trip out ou phuket and 5 would fit my schedule:

Catch Up
Le Mahé (too small?)
Marco Polo
Panunee (worth the money?)
Parinee

any - recent - experiences?

thx in advance
Bernd

I dove with Panunee this past April and I enjoyed the trip very much. I had not try many other boats but from what I gathered from other people who have been on several other boats, basically Panunee, Divemaster 1 and Aqua One are probably some of the best boats available in Thailand.
I was very happy with all the staffs on board. The dive masters were all friendly, accept one but he was sick the entire trip so I would give him the benefit of the doubt.
Other people told me that Dive Master 1 has better food and the service is a touch better, but I have not personally experience that. The only complain is that not all suites on Panunee have private bathrooms. Otherwise the facility is very nice. Diving wise, I think most boat will be about the same since they all go to similar spots.
As far as is it worth it, all I can say is that I already signed up for their Phi Phi, Similan, Richeliue trip early next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom