Photoshop elements 3.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoubleDip

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone pre-order Photoshop elements 3.0 yet?
Ive seen pre-order prices at Amazon for 70.00 after a Amazon mail in rebate of 25.00 If you have seen it for less let me know

That's the best price I've seen so far. This will be an excellent program, with RAW capabilities at a great price.

I have version 2.0 which I purchased only about two weeks ago. Has anyone heard if they are offering a discounted price for upgrades? Thanks.

DoubleDip:
Anyone pre-order Photoshop elements 3.0 yet?
Ive seen pre-order prices at Amazon for 70.00 after a Amazon mail in rebate of 25.00 If you have seen it for less let me know

Amazon just added a $20 rebate from Adobe, and it's priced at $94.99, so with the two rebates you can get it for $49.99. Including free shipping.

Which seems like a really good deal, even academic pricing is $58.95.

is the RAW feature similar to that of CS

Aeolus:
I have version 2.0 which I purchased only about two weeks ago. Has anyone heard if they are offering a discounted price for upgrades? Thanks.

i called adobe last week and they said they would upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 if you purchased after sept. 15, if i remember correctly.

unfortunately this didn't help me :-(

you should call them and double check regarding your purchase date. i was on hold for about 6 minutes.

good luck.

Chris Bangs:
is the RAW feature similar to that of CS

No. Check out this discussion on Digital Diver to get the scoop from Daniel Brown, Sr. Evangelist > Adobe Systems Inc. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom