Photos of the new wreck, HTMS Sattakut on Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ayeshacantrell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Thanks for that. Should be very interesting in a few years when the coral grows and more critters arrive.

Inspiring pics - thanks for sharing :D

I've been anticipating some nice shots, and these are by far the best of the Sattakut that I've seen yet!

Booked my next trip just last night ... see you in Jan., Koh Tao :crafty:

Thnx for posting

Wilco completed a Wreck Specialty today and apparently the penetration is clear. A little silty but not so bad. Hopefully I will have a map to share soon.....

Well, if no one else was going to ask ...

What can you tell us about the specialty course conducted at the wreck? I've looked at the Master Divers site, yet the info on specialty courses isn't too specific ...

Costs? Dives? Classwork ?!?!
What sort of additional gear would be required? Of this, what would the shop provide?

This might be something I'd like to do on my next way through :wink:

Hi there !

The cost of the course is 7700B and we do include all the equipment that you will need for the course.

The course is four dives and covers general wreck diving guidelines and laws that may apply too. You will learn how to survey and assess a wreck for hazards aswell as how to plan and organize a wreck dive - including the equipment required too. You will understand how to survey a wreck for potential penetration as well as learning techniques with reels etc.. to do this safely.

This is a brief outline of what you will do - please dont hesitate to PM me for more information.

Sorry - we have only had our new website up since November and we had realized that the prices are a little difficult for viewers to find. They are all shown on the bookings link on the top right of the page. It is something that we are about to change along with other revisions that we have learnt will improve the site too - so sorry for your inconvenience !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom