Photos from Saturday's (10/18) dive on Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan,

I'll bet Mama Helmut is saying "Isn't that cute!!"

How the heck do you get that cool mouse over data display? And can it be done with images that are just on a hard drive or do they have to be embedded into a website? I can appreciate it if you don't want to let out your secret!!

Thanks TedJ

TedJ once bubbled...
Gilligan,

I'll bet Mama Helmut is saying "Isn't that cute!!"

How the heck do you get that cool mouse over data display? And can it be done with images that are just on a hard drive or do they have to be embedded into a website? I can appreciate it if you don't want to let out your secret!!

Thanks TedJ

I guess he doesn't want to tell us. :)

I sent a PM to TedJ's question re the pop-up on my photos. I'll post it here as I am happy to share the info. The mouseover script is found at this website:
http://www.bosrup.com/web/overlib/
I just customized it to fit my needs. I have my photos on htm pages and the "overlibscript" in the root directory of my website. I go to each htm page and change the photo info in the popup script for that particular photo. I like it better than the EXIF scripts that read the jpeg's because you have more control over the data displayed. I am sure there are other ways to do it. Check out the overlib site as there are lots of directions there on it.
At the time I posted this the "overlib" page was down. I hope it is not permanently gone.

You are killing me with these pics....

Must be nice to actually live near great diving conditions.

There are actually people up here who will argue with me and say that Lake Michigan is great diving!!!! :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom