Photos from recent Keys trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plsdiver4377

Reaction score
The border between Western NC, Upstate SC
# of dives
200 - 499
These were taken with our new Olympus C5050/PT-015 housing and the internal flash. All color correction was done using Photoshop 7.0. The conditions were less than desirable with typical vis at about 30' although it was usually less, also had a frequent strong current to deal with.

Any suggestions welcome since we are still learning to use this camera underwater (I have used it several times for weddings with great results).

More to come hopefully as I get used to doing this.

These were taken at a place called the Outer Patches off Marathon.

aaf.sized.jpg

aab.sized.jpg

aai.sized.jpg

aag.sized.jpg

Very nice. The third one with the Coral Banded Shrimp, I'd crop it pretty tight to show the shrimp. As it is he sort of gets lost in the background. Great exposure, though! Shooting into bright sand can be a bugger. Can you post your exposure info?

Dee once bubbled...
Very nice. The third one with the Coral Banded Shrimp, I'd crop it pretty tight to show the shrimp. As it is he sort of gets lost in the background. Great exposure, though! Shooting into bright sand can be a bugger. Can you post your exposure info?

I had it set for that particular picture on shutter priority of 1/500 with the camera taking care of the rest (if I can get the rest of the info from the camera I will) in order to guarantee that the flash was used. I had 3 other shots of that little bugger before I finally noticed that the camera was dropping the shutter speed and not using the flash at all :eek: . You would think I would know better but this thing doesn't operate quite the same as my 35mm's do.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom