Photos from past few months (little something for everyone)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the photos! Thank you for sharing.
btw, what is the deal with grey angels hanging out with turtles. I have seen It a bunch of times before, sometimes it is hard to take a photo of a turtle because they keep getting in a way. I didn’t think much of it before, but now seeing it in two of your pictures as well, makes me think there maybe some type of symbiotic relationship. Have you had similar experiences?

Love the photos! Thank you for sharing.
btw, what is the deal with grey angels hanging out with turtles. I have seen It a bunch of times before, sometimes it is hard to take a photo of a turtle because they keep getting in a way. I didn’t think much of it before, but now seeing it in two of your pictures as well, makes me think there maybe some type of symbiotic relationship. Have you had similar experiences?
Seems very common. I’m not a biologist, but it seems that when turtles are feeding other animals seem to hang around (not just Angels ). You can see a bunch of particulates in the water when turtles are feeding on sponges or whatever. I would guess the other animals are eating what they turtles miss (or perhaps don’t want ).

Great photos as usual! What's the fish swimming with the juvy drum? My only guess is a slender filefish.

Back
Top Bottom