Photos from last week in Bahamas & West Palm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just got back from a weeklong liveaboard shark & dolphin trip on Jim Abernethy's Shear Water (Bahamas & Palm Beach, Florida Scuba Diving :: Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures). It was a last minute thing for me when a guest cancelled. The guests were made up of a family of six and several friends, two of which were snorkelers only. So the main emphasis of the trip was dolphins but we got in some nice diving as well. No Tiger Beach, but a single "shark dive" at El Dorado with a single bait crate. Here are a few images from the trip:

bahamasjune2009img_2507.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2273.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2284.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2256.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2592.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2582.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2626.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2429.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2435.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2440.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2472.jpg

bahamasjune2009img_2657_1.jpg

Additional images are here:

debersole.com

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.

Great Dolphin Shots!!

Fantastic. What camera system do you use?

These were all taken with a Canon 40D in an Aquatica housing and dual Sea&Sea YS-250 strobes. Wide angle images with the Tokina 10-17 lens (at 10mm) and the macro was shot with a Canon 60mm.

I saw the turtle on a night dive about 11pm and he didn't care what I was doing. He was just sleepy! (I'm sure my strobes going off in his face wasn't very helpful)

Back
Top Bottom