Photos from Breakwater 10-26.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryssyr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Its been over a month since I had the chance to dive locally. Did two dives at Breakwater on Sunday. Michelle invited me to join her at Point Lobos and it looked like a washing machine in the cove, so we drove down to Lovers and saw surfers so we kept driving and finally settled in at Breakwater.

Lots of current and surge, but fun as always.

Here are the pictures.

I was overseas and on the east coast diving for the past month (in between working.) Two completely different environments compared to Monterey.

Here are the pics for those trips:

Turkey

Quarry Diving

I was wondering what they were all eating, and wanted to move one to see, but I thought it would be best not to ruin the 'moment'.

That's the equivalent of death by sarlacc for mola molas.

Thanks for the photos Robin. It looks like my upcoming trip to the East Coast is a little late for quarry diving. It looks fun though.

Hey Robin,

I'll be flying in to Baltimore, but spending most of my time near Ocean City and Assateague on the Maryland coast. I'll be there from November 23 - December 2nd. Dutch Springs looked like it was closing around that time and so is my brother in-laws local quarry near Baltimore, so I just assumed that was the general schedule.

-Kevin

its a little far for you, but you could do some cool wreck diving off the jersey shore or NC coast. Its such a pain to lug dive gear cross country though. My bag disintegrated on this last trip and I had to stop by REI to get a new rolling duffel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom