PhotoHong Kong Tsim Chau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lonely Boy

Contributor
Reaction score
Nikonos V
Nikonos 15/2.8
Sea and Sea YS60 + INON Z220s
Kodak E200
Epson 4990 Scanner

44800817.jpg

44800821.jpg

44800824.jpg

44800826.jpg

44800827.jpg

44800829.jpg

44800831.jpg

LB,

Nice shots. I travel to HK/China often and have always wondered about diving there. Do they do standard 2 tank boat dives. Not familiar with Tsim Chau. Is there good diving out on Lantau or up around Tuen Mun?

Very Nice. I enjoyed #1 and #7 the most. It is really great to see aquascape pics. Thank you for sharing,

Matt

mjh:
LB,

Nice shots. I travel to HK/China often and have always wondered about diving there. Do they do standard 2 tank boat dives. Not familiar with Tsim Chau. Is there good diving out on Lantau or up around Tuen Mun?

Yes, many dive shops in HK are providing 2-3 tanks dives per day. The dive shop I usually go provides unlimited tanks.

All diving sites in HK are located in the eastern side (such as Sai Kung) of Hong Kong. Never go diving in the western side (such as Lantau or Tuen Mun) because the west side of HK is connected to Pearl River, where tons of pollutants is flushing out from the heavy industrialised area of Guangdong Province of China.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom