Photography with the Sony A7R5 camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My comments on the A7RV
For me, the photos look relatively good at 45% taken at a constant ISO 200, the rest are practically automatic. I rarely interfered with the settings while learning to swim with such an additional load.

The equipment itself, without any major comments, 3 divers per day +/- 650 photos on each descent, JPK+RAW format
A very good battery lasted all 3 descents, the lamp also had enough power.

The problem started when I imported photos from the camera in the case to the phone, and the next time, after taking +/- 30-40 photos, the camera hung up without the possibility of resetting it underwater. It was possible to reset it after opening the circuit board and removing the battery and putting it back in.
The A7RV is getting very hot at the moment of shipment, I don't know if it's a defect of my Body or it's a problem.

I will add that I bought the 90mm + the port on it, but it just didn't fit

My comments on the A7RV
For me, the photos look relatively good at 45% taken at a constant ISO 200, the rest are practically automatic. I rarely interfered with the settings while learning to swim with such an additional load.

The equipment itself, without any major comments, 3 divers per day +/- 650 photos on each descent, JPK+RAW format
A very good battery lasted all 3 descents, the lamp also had enough power.

The problem started when I imported photos from the camera in the case to the phone, and the next time, after taking +/- 30-40 photos, the camera hung up without the possibility of resetting it underwater. It was possible to reset it after opening the circuit board and removing the battery and putting it back in.
The A7RV is getting very hot at the moment of shipment, I don't know if it's a defect of my Body or it's a problem.

I will add that I bought the 90mm + the port on it, but it just didn't fit
Hi Franek, did you reset your temperature tolerance? You can tell your camera to allow a higher heat tolerance while taking video. Try This:

Back
Top Bottom