"Photographer" friendly Nocturnal Lights Website with new Focus Light Packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Scuba Board Members,

I would like to announce that we have made our website more underwater photographer friendly by putting together focus light packages sorted by the brand of the housing.

Our focus light page:
underwater focus lights for underwater photography, photographs, photos, improve your underwater images, fits on most housings.
We have brands such as:

-Amphibico
-Aquatica
-Sea&Sea
-Gates
-Subal
-Ikelite
-Light&Motion

We've also added a universal tray package:
take better underwater pictures with the assistance of SLX focus light Universal Tray and Base

We also have a hot (cold) shoe setup for DSLR cameras with an adapter on the top of the housing:
Gates housing take better underwater pictures with the assistance of SLX focus light

This package is for users with smaller camera housings that don't have pre-drilled holes for the ball joint attachments.

If you have a housing that is not shown here and would like us to put a setup together for you please let us know, we'll be happy to get you the right setup for your housing. Thanks guys and I look forward to finding you the perfect focus light setup for your housing. If you have any recommendations on the packages please let us know!

Anyone that would like to see Nocturnal lights focusing light on my Ikelite Olympus DSLR E-330
set up, just let me know, and I'll be glad to post a picture of my set up.

I use their focusing light for my set up, and love it. They use top notch materials, and the camera focus is awesome now using their light.

I highly recommend using their lights to help with your camera's focusing issues , especially if your shooting macro, it sure does a great job!!

I also un-clip my focusing light from my housing, and use it for night dives, it is a awesome light !

Anyone that would like to see Nocturnal lights focusing light on my Ikelite Olympus DSLR E-330

I use their focusing light for my set up, and love it. They use top notch materials, and the camera focus is awesome now using their light.

I highly recommend using their lights to help with your camera's focusing issues , especially if your shooting macro, it sure does a great job!!

I also un-clip my focusing light from my housing, and use it for night dives, it is a awesome light !

I'll bite since I have the same rig. I'd love to see what you've got.

Thanks! If you haven't noticed we added a drop down menu on the right side of our site to make it easier for people to buy packages. If you can post a picture we can start adding more photos of the setup to the product page itself! Thanks again for the review and I look forward to seeing your setup.

Hey Sea Yoda, I was wondering when you were going to bite :)

I know you have the same setup as me. When ya going to be down this way, we'll do some diving together.

Whats your email, I'll shoot you some pics of my rig.

Tim, Give me till over the weekend, and I'll post some pics of my rig on your website.
I need my wife to take them for me, because I want to be in the pics :wink:

I gotta say, everyone loves the light. Everytime I dive, everyone ask about the light and where i got it. When i unclip the light, and use it for night diving, they all ask where can they buy one, they love the LED's, is a awsome light package

That would be great! I look forward to seeing these pics!

Hey Sea Yoda, I was wondering when you were going to bite :)

I know you have the same setup as me. When ya going to be down this way, we'll do some diving together.

Whats your email, I'll shoot you some pics of my rig....

I may get to dive with you one day but I've got to get work to behave first :D. I had to get an official act of congress to get a couple days off for my first cruise to Cozumel - it's just a one day visit with a long boat ride on both sides :rofl3:.

My email is easy - seayoda@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance for the pics.

Ok, I sent ya 8 pics of the rig with the focus light on top

I have to say, its 11pm, I was out diving all day today, and did 4 dives, followed by a twlight dive on the Blue Herion bridge.

The light was great, I can send you a picture, that you wouldnt belive. The camera was in all most total darksness green murkey water, and the light made it a snap to focus, today i said I'm sold on it, I love this light!

We also did a night dive on the bridge, and I used the light as a the whole time to navigate through the bridge, it was great!

Thanks! If you haven't noticed we added a drop down menu on the right side of our site to make it easier for people to buy packages. If you can post a picture we can start adding more photos of the setup to the product page itself! Thanks again for the review and I look forward to seeing your setup.

Tim, what your email, I'll email you the pics also

Ok, I sent ya 8 pics of the rig with the focus light on top

I have to say, its 11pm, I was out diving all day today, and did 4 dives, followed by a twlight dive on the Blue Herion bridge.

The light was great, I can send you a picture, that you wouldnt belive. The camera was in all most total darksness green murkey water, and the light made it a snap to focus, today i said I'm sold on it, I love this light!

We also did a night dive on the bridge, and I used the light as a the whole time to navigate through the bridge, it was great!

That looks pretty nice. What lens are you shooting while diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom